Transmission Gear Reduction Box Extruder Gearbox ZSYJ Series
1. ZSYJ series reduction gearbox is a transmission part that
possesses high precision hard gear surface and thrust block
designed for plastic screw extruder.
2. The design of product adapts all kinds of norm specified in
ZBJ19009-88/it features that gear and axis parts are made of high
strength alloy steel.
3. The gear is processes by carburization, quenching and tooth
4. The precision of gear is grade 6 specified in GB1009588.
5. The hardness of gear surface is HRC54~62. At front end of hollow
input axis there is large specification thrust bearing that will
bear axial thrust force while the screw is working.
6. The complete machine features compact, high in bearing capacity,
stable in transmission, low noise, high efficiency.
1.The input rotation of prime mover shall be ≤1500rpm
2.The peripheral speed of gear drive shall be ≤20m/s
3.The working ambient temperature shall be within -40~45°C.Preheat
the lubrication oil to above 0°C when the ambient temperature is
below 0°C. Rotation is available both forwards and backwards.
However, the high speed shaft of some types of reducers has a
single way oil pump directing as defaulted to the output shaft
which rotates clockwise.
The main products of the company are Zhuoer reducers. Its products
include BX cycloidal pin gear reducers, R.S.K.F helical gear
reducers, WJ reducers, WP cast iron worm wheel reducers, MB
miniature cycloidal reducers, RV aluminum alloy reducers, MB
stepless reducers, SWL screw rod reducers, ZSY hard tooth surface
reducers, SCW arc-contact worm reducers, T helical gear steering
gears, small gear motors, elevators, etc, which are widely applied
to numerous industries such as metallurgy, packaging, textiles,
plastic machinery, chemicals and electrical machines
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours
2. Welcome drafts, we can do customized gearboxes.
3. Fast delivery for we are the factory.
4.We could solve questions about gearbox
5. We could supply easily broken parts of the gearboxes
- All gear teeth are made with proper profile correction as per
most modern method using computer aide techniques to improve
transmission capacity and efficiency.
- These gears are heat treated in modern sealed quenched furnaces.
- These are subsequently flank grounds to precision grade to ensure
high standard of accuracy, long life, quiet running
characteristics, and low noise.
Packaging & Delivery
Small size: standard export packing (carton and pallet); Big size:
fumigated wood carton or non-wood packing material carton
within 10working days after the payment